There are a few ways you can lower your monthly premiums for car insurance.
- One way is to think about raising your deductible, which is the amount you need to pay out before your coverage kicks in. If you have an older car that already has a few dings or dents, you may want to consider doing without collision coverage, which covers damage to your car.
- You should also insure all of the cars you own with the same company, lowering your premiums through multi-car packages.
- You can also become a better driver. You are likely to get more for your money if you have a good driving record. Some insurers offer discounts if you take a qualifying defensive drivers course.
- Good students can also save money, as some insurers will lower premiums based on good grades.
- Lastly, quit the habit. Statistically speaking, smokers have more accidents than nonsmokers.
'We happily serve Tigard (Portland Metro Area), Reedsport (Central Oregon Coast), Sisters (Central Oregon), and Waldport (Northern Oregon Coast) and all other surrounding areas in Oregon, as well as residents in the state of Washington, California, and Idaho.'