Claims Information - Reporting a Claim
We work with you throughout the entire claims process—from initial response through final resolution—to provide fast, caring service and to settle your claim.
Here's how to report a claim, and what we'll do for you:
- All our carriers offer 24-hour toll-free claim reporting 365 days a year.
- You can report your claim and get immediate answers for all your concerns.
- A claims representative will contact you—generally within two hours of reporting your claim—to answer your questions and schedule an inspection of your vehicle or property. Be sure to discuss any questions you have about deductibles, what's covered, or the repairs with your claims rep at this time.
- For auto claims, we'll inspect your vehicle's damage at your convenience. No need to drive all over town to various claim centers or collision shops for "three estimates."
- Your vehicle can be taken to the repair shop of your choosing, not ours. If you need help selecting a repair shop we can suggest one for you.
- If you need a rental car and your policy covers one, your claims representative can make the arrangements. Keep in mind that rental reimbursement varies based on policy coverages and accident circumstances.
- If you use a carrier-suggested repair shop, you'll get a lifetime guarantee on the repairs, which is valid for as long as you own or lease the car.
- We'll keep you informed about your claim by periodically checking the status of repairs and addressing any further issues, such as additional damage, supplemental payments, or changes to the expected completion date.
We will work to settle your claim quickly, fairly, and accurately so you can move on with your life.
'We happily serve Tigard (Portland Metro Area), Reedsport (Central Oregon Coast), Sisters (Central Oregon), and Waldport (Northern Oregon Coast) and all other surrounding areas in Oregon, as well as residents in the state of Washington, California, and Idaho.'